Patoranking ft. Busiswa - Open Fire
Patoranking ft Busiswa drop new hit vibes titled (Open Fire)
Patoranking - Open Fire ft. Busiswa lyrics
Girl am in the mood to fire (to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl me love ur packaging
I want to lick the damaging?
If I give u one I go give u two malo savaging
Shey u no know me make u no slow me
No give me story
Girl ama
Grrrrrrr ga ga gun dats y am unto
Spending money brrrrr rubber band
Keep u so safe like a police
Aaa e
Na me and u today we go open fire
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Patoranking - Open Fire ft. Busiswa lyrics
Girl am in the mood to fire (to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl me love ur packaging
I want to lick the damaging?
If I give u one I go give u two malo savaging
Shey u no know me make u no slow me
No give me story
Girl ama
Grrrrrrr ga ga gun dats y am unto
Spending money brrrrr rubber band
Keep u so safe like a police
Aaa e
Na me and u today we go open fire
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Patoranking - Open Fire ft. Busiswa lyrics
Girl am in the mood to fire (to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl me love ur packaging
I want to lick the damaging?
If I give u one I go give u two malo savaging
Shey u no know me make u no slow me
No give me story
Girl ama
Grrrrrrr ga ga gun dats y am unto
Spending money brrrrr rubber band
Keep u so safe like a police
Aaa e
Na me and u today we go open fire
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Patoranking - Open Fire ft. Busiswa lyrics
Girl am in the mood to fire (to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( to fire)
Girl am in the mood to fire ( open fire)
Girl me love ur packaging
I want to lick the damaging?
If I give u one I go give u two malo savaging
Shey u no know me make u no slow me
No give me story
Girl ama
Grrrrrrr ga ga gun dats y am unto
Spending money brrrrr rubber band
Keep u so safe like a police
Aaa e
Na me and u today we go open fire
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Read more at: https://afrikalyrics.com/patoranking-open-fire-lyrics
Download and Enjoy

